Please familiarize yourself with our Resort rules as your safety is important to us.
We hope you have a pleasant stay.
Speed – Drive slow! The speed limit in the park is 10km/hour. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the park.
- Household garbage is to be placed, in the dumpsters provided. Garbage attracts pests so please take it to the dumpster daily.
- Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
- One RV and one vehicle per site, extra vehicles please park in the visitors parking lot.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children must be back at their campsite by dusk.
- Children under 12 yrs of age must be supervised by an adult while at the beach
- Children under 16 yrs of age must be supervised by an adult at the pool
- Please keep in mind the beach and pool are used at your own risk. There are no lifeguards
- Bike helmets are required by children under 16 yrs of age
- Pets are most welcome. Please always keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
- Quiet hours are 11pm – 9am. This is strictly enforced. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Alcohol must be consumed on your site. Please be discreet and obey the Laws of the Province.
- All camp fires are to be kept at a reasonable size and inside the fire pit provided. A bucket of water must be kept by the fire at all times and fires must be extinguished before retiring for the night.
Please feel free to ask our office staff to explain any rules in greater detail or to provide information about; the park, its activities and events or the local area. We will be happy to be of service. Thank you for being our guest at Mississippi Lake RV Resort.
Killam reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the Rules and Regulations as required